Bits and Bytes and Bonfire
What - CSE Bonfire
When - Officially 7pm. Unofficially around sunset. http://www.thesunrisetimes.com/West_Coast_US/La_Jolla,_Scripps_Pier,_California_.aspx
Co-ordinators - Anshuman Gupta(a2gupta), Alden King, Jan Voung
Photographer - Diane Hu
Budget - 200 + 40 (Sat)
Groceries - Assume 90 omnivores, 20 vegetarians, 10 vegans.
Last couple of items optional.
Total: about $297.98
Pit Reservation -
Alden will be there at 6pm for starting the fire.
Anshuman will be there starting 5pm for the pit and arrangements.
Ride arrangements -
1) Have a foldable table for setting up food
2) Music - possibly a juke box
3) Set up RSVPs on eVite or something
4) Ride arrangement
5) Sitting arrangement - beach towels
6) Reserve the pit from 2pm
7) Starting time should be 2 hrs before sunset
8) Try to reserve the pit next to the volleyball poles
(the net is usually already there)
9) Drinks should be roughly 4 per person - better to have bottles and glasses!
10) Use unprocessed logs for marshmallows
CSE Grad Student Wiki: B-cubed (last edited 2011-08-24 03:59:14 by cpe-76-88-33-154)